Micro-inverters are the latest in inverter technology. They are beneficial because instead of the system consisting of a one string inverter, micro-invertors are attached behind each individual solar panel. Micro-inverters converting DC current into AC current directly from each panel, (meaning that the system is safer as all the array cabling is AC power) so if one panel is clouded the overall performance of the system won’t be affected. This is in direct contract to string inverters where one ineffective panel can drag down the energy production of the entire system.
Another advantage of Micro Inverters is that each individual Panel and Inverter is separately monitored.
- Enphase M215_Warranty_AU
- Enphase M215 Micro Inverter
- Enphase M250_Warranty_AUS_NZ
- Enphase ME250 Micro Inverters
These are the most commonly used Inverters for Residential and Commercial Solar arrays. They are efficient, cost-effective and easy to maintain. We can also supply & install Fronius, Redback, ABB and Goodwe Inverter products. Majority of DC Inverters come with a standard factory warranty of 5 Years with an option to extend to 10-25 years for an additional fee.
- Zeversolar Warranty Australia
- Zeversolar 1kw -3kW Residential Inverters
- Zeversolar 3.68kW – 5kW Residential Inverters
- Zeversolar 4kW -10kW Residential & Commercial Inverters
- Zeversolar Eversol 15-20kW Residential & Commercial Inverters
- SMA Warranty Australia
- SMA SunnyBoy 3kW -5kW Residential Inverters
- SMA Sunny Tripower 5kW – 12kW
- SMA Sunny Tripower 15kW – 17kW Inverters
- SMA Sunny Tripower 15kW – 20kW Economic Excellence Inverters
- SMA Sunny Tripower 25kW Commercial & Industrial Inverters